AMFitzgerald (www.amfitzgerald.com) is a successful and internationally-recognized product development and technical consulting firm. Our firm helps its customers, who range from startups to prestigious companies in the Fortune 500, to develop high performance products that save and improve lives. We have been in business for 16 years and our office is in Burlingame, CA. We are a small company of congenial people who value professionalism, teamwork and integrity.
Read More . . .
Job Description: Full Charge Bookkeeper
We are seeking a full charge bookkeeper to be responsible for all aspects of our company’s accounting. The position is full-time, non-exempt, with full benefits. You will work on site at our office in Burlingame, report to the CEO, and collaborate with our entire staff.
- Quickbooks Desktop general ledger and monthly reconciliation
- A/R and A/P, employee expense reimbursement
- Interact with client and vendor accounting departments
- Payroll, including pre-tax health insurance and 401K contributions
- Budgeting and cash forecasting
- Preparing monthly financial statements and company financial performance data (KPIs)
- Collaborate with technical staff to track client project spending and produce weekly client project budget reports
- Provide statements to 401K TPA and tax CPA as needed
- Self-directed and organized, with a can-do attitude and attention to detail
- Excellent accounting fundamentals, with a BS in finance or accounting
- At least five years of bookkeeping experience, preferably in a professional services business
- Quickbooks expertise, Intuit Certified ProAdvisor in QuickBooks Desktop preferred
- Strong Excel skills and comfortable with Microsoft Office suite
- English fluency; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You must already be authorized to work in the USA (US citizen or green card holder). Our company uses
E-Verifyto validate documents and performs background checks.
- Highly competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Benefits: PPO medical insurance, dental and vision plans, 401K with 3% employer contribution, 4 weeks PTO.
How to Submit an Application
Please email your resume to
- The subject line of your email must contain the text: "Bookkeeper"
- Resume in PDF format, not to exceed two pages.
- No phone calls, please!
AMFitzgerald welcomes the opportunity to assist you with all MEMS needs. Please complete the brief sections below and one of our team members will follow up. For details on any of our services or to discuss your particular needs, fill out the form below or call us at 650-347-6367.